As a Senior Software Engineer at Kno2, you will solve challenging technology problems and build architecturally sound, high-quality software. Success will be achieved through communicating, collaborating on and delivering creative and performant solutions to help Kno2 push the envelope of healthcare. You should be a creative, driven and motivated engineer that has the ability to learn quickly and can deliver high-quality working solutions that are both maintainable and scalable.
- Develop, document and maintain features using Angular, Typescripts, Sass and other technologies with guidance from more experienced engineers.
- Develop, document, and enhance API endpoints using C# .Net / .Net core, Azure and SQL. Using frameworks like Entity Framework, working with IDEs such as Visual Studio and Visual Studio Code
- Develop, document and enhance distributed processing systems built around serverless compute and durable messaging like queues and event streams
- Understand and set standards around CI/CD pipelines for automated distribution of applications using Git, TeamCity, and other tools.
- Implements code that is clear, concise, tested and easily understood by others.
- Is responsible for the entire lifecycle of their code: development, test, production and subsequent fixes and improvements.
- Participate in code reviews that follow Kno2’s published standards and practices and that are recognized by their team as helpful
- Develop and expand unit, component and integration tests using tools like Jest / Karma / xUnit, Protractor / Selenium / Runscope, Testing API endpoints manually using Postman and other browser extensions.
- Strong debugging and diagnostic skills.
- Exceptional communication and team skills to work closely with our product team and other team members.
- Skilled at clearly documenting design and concept ideas.
- Participate in requirements estimation, daily stand-ups and retrospectives
- Elevate the performance of colleagues through training, mentoring, and promoting best practices.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of relevant experience building distributed cloud software
- Proven ability to lead significant scope, complex projects to completion.
- Deep technical expertise and understanding of multiple technology areas.
- Experience with distributed systems, relational databases a plus
- Experience building RESTful APIs within a microservice architecture
- Strong understanding of object-oriented principles and software design pattern
- Knowledge of modern front-end JS frameworks and libraries specifically Angular
- Experience writing Ad-Hoc SQL queries, Transactional Queries, and Stored Procedures.
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure or other cloud services a plus
- Proven ability to analyze user requirements and convert requirements to design documents
- Preferred: Healthcare Document Formats – Basic understanding of HL7 formats including HL7v2, v3, CDA, FHIR, and RIM
- Preferred: Basic understanding of the Healthcare IT landscape in terms of Meaningful Use, CMS data, value-based care, PHI, and HIPPA
- Competitive wellness benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible work schedule – WFH, WFO
- Flexible Time Off
Kno2 provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, genetic information, service in the military, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances.
If you are interested, please send your resume and a brief description to [email protected]!