Kno2 is looking for a part-time Support Specialist to join our Client Activation Team. If you are a customer-driven, energetic and positive individual passionate about helping others, then we want to talk to you! We approach customer support differently. We don’t just answer questions, we want to improve the way critical patient information is communicated across healthcare for providers of any size and level of technology adoption.
At Kno2, we believe it is critical to provide a phenomenal customer engagement experience through their entire lifecycle. Starting before they complete their registration and continuing on through everyday use, we aim to create a “personalized” experience despite the challenges that can result from being a cloud-based solution. Our Client Activation team is the central department of Kno2 and of our customers’ experience with our solution. The Client Activation team is the key to our customers’ success and ultimately improving the lives of healthcare providers and the patients they care for.
Due to our growth, Kno2 is expanding our Client Activation team and specifically looking for someone to work later coverage hours (2-6pm Mountain Time) to accommodate all of our customers across the United States.
A Client Activation team member will have a broad set of responsibilities to our customers, partners and employees. These include, but are not limited to:
- Engage with end users, potential customer leads, and others visiting our website and through the Kno2 solution to assist in answering questions, resolving issues or other engagements
- Assist with the onboarding, education and training of end users, partners, employees, etc. with the Kno2 platform
- Assist our end users, providers and others in getting electronically connected
- Assist our end users, providers and others in utilizing health information exchange across a variety of methods including Direct messaging, query-based document exchange, FHIR, Kno2 to Kno2 exchange, and more
- Transition users from their existing fax solution to the Kno2 platform
- Help users transition to a paperless office
- Manage and oversee small and large deployments of Kno2
- Assist partners in onboarding and launching Kno2 to all their end users
- Provide advanced documentation and user support
- Maintain content, help guides, knowledge base, videos for end users, partners and visitors to our website
- Participate in driving connectivity and interoperability to our current and active partners and their end users in conjunction with Kno2’s operations team
- Engage in partner planning meetings
Summarize: Do whatever it takes to help our end users be successful 😊
- Healthcare or business background desired
- Experience with directly related project management/healthcare coordination desired
- Excellent written/verbal communication and facilitation skills for communicating at all levels; including strong presentation skills
- Excellent consultative, customer focus & service skills
- Intermediate knowledge of standard computer applications, such as: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint — Willingness to learn other proprietary applications
If you are interested, please send your resume and a brief description to [email protected]!